Holy Cross Primary School

CURAMUS

⭐️ What have we learned this week? ⭐️

”We learned about how a tsunami is created. A tsunami is created when an earthquake happens under the ocean. When the tsunami gets nearer to land, it gets bigger and destroys many buildings.I also enjoyed making a card on the computer and printing it out”- Tahreem

” We learned about superlative and comparative adjectives. Here is an example of a comparative adjective- ‘tall’ becomes ‘taller’ by adding ‘er’. Here is an example of a superlative adjective- ‘big’ becomes ‘biggest’. We add double ‘g’ because in the word big, the last two letters are a vowel then a consonant’”- Brodi

”I liked the spelling test because it’s easier now and I got full marks.”- Hanan

””I have learned about how to solve the division sums. I am good at it.”- Naina

”In Digi Hub, we learned how to make a card using Publisher. Me and Danish made a card for Miss O’Neill.”- Inam

“I enjoyed art because we made a tsunami wave with oil pastels. We looked at a Japanese artist’s art and tried to re-create it.”- Star

“This week I enjoyed writing a story about natural disasters.”- Amna

“I done a test. It was about data handling. I got full marks and I am happy! 😊” – Liam

“I liked writing the newspaper report on the earthquake because you pretend it’s a real newspaper. I just like learning about natural disasters!”- Sorin

”I like learning Portuguese because it’s a new language to learn. This is how you say hello in Portuguese- “Ola!” – Andrew 👏🏼

“I like learning about different artists because they are colourful and pretty.”- Sadha

”I liked playing BUZZ.”- Fatima

”I liked writing the earthquake newspaper because it took a long time and it was cool.”- Robert

“I enjoyed learning about making cards on Publisher yesterday. It was fun and it was something new to learn. I love learning new things!”- Irfa

“Miss O’Neill gave me 2 stars on my star chart because I wrote an incredible newspaper report. I am proud of myself’. – Rayan ⭐️⭐️

“I have learned how a tsunami is caused.”- Ahmad

“I made a PowerPoint this week about internet safety and I am really excited to share with the assembly on Monday” Ibrahim