Week beginning 26.4.21

Blogs are back Primary 4! Here are some of the fun things we’ve been up to this week.

On Tuesday, Kate came to school for some dancing. We danced in the rain and it was so much fun.

Iman: I felt really happy when we were dancing.

On Wednesday, we were having a very important discussion about Maths, it was called a Maths Talk. We were given a simple calculation and we used concrete materials (tens and ones) to show the calculations. Then we spoke about different strategies we can use to solve the calculation and explained our strategies to the class. There are lots of different ways to solve calculations.

Uzair: I like using tally marks to count.

On Thursday, we were talking about making choices. Sometimes we made silly choices and we have to apologize. We were talking about forgiveness and what we can do to show we are sorry for our actions. We were doing some drama (we are very talented actors) and had so much fun.
Ayesha: I really loved when Aydin was being a dog. It was so funny.

well done P4, can’t wait for next week.