Welcome Back

Good morning P2/3,

Welcome back to Term 4 of ‘school’. Today’s Home Learning is all about reflecting on your Easter Holidays.

You could try one or more of these tasks…

• draw a picture of your favourite part of the holiday
  • write a letter to the class telling them all the exciting things you did over the Easter Holiday
  • have a conversation with your family talking about the past two weeks and what each of you enjoyed the most

Let’s wake up our bodies and brains with these fun Jack Hartmann videos!

Have a great day everyone!!

Miss Milne 🙂

3 thoughts on “Welcome Back”

1. Dear Primary 2/3

In my holidays we went to my grandpas for his birthday but we were on different sides of the garden and I couldn’t hug him. My granny had put a picnic put out for us. Sometimes my favourite aunts and uncles come to our window. One day my mummy got us some garden toys, one was a big palm tree sprinkler that was my favourite. Me and my brother and my sister have been finding really big hills. We take a lot of time to take our bikes up but I love to cycle down them really fast. I feel like I am flying. I have done some baking too. My family all baked one thing each and shared it together and watched a film. I used bubblegum frosting. My cake looked really good. I left some fruit outside my great granny’s door for her. When I had too much I felt sick. What did my friends do? I want to ask what Fatima, Eeshal, Miss Milne, Aleasha, and Aleena did. Missing everyone.
    From Aila

2. Hi Aila,

Thank you so much for your letter. Your Easter Break sounds very fun and I am glad you had a good time. Ziggy and I enjoyed our holidays. We did some gardening and watched some movies. It was nice to have some sun ☀️

Miss Milne 🙂

3. Dear primary 2/3
    In my holidays we settled back in to our house because of the fire we had to leave our house on the 1st April and came back on the 9th of April. I am glad we are home and I can play with my toys. I was very scaerd when I came back and I felt the floor was so down but now I am okay and Into my same routine 😊 I also went for long walks to Maxwell park and to my granny’s house just saw them from far we didn’t go in just from driveway we were talking I also had to pick my scooter from granny’s house. We also had ice cream few times and we baked donuts 🍩 with Nutella and sugar they were so yummy. Aila thanks for asking what I did in holidays I hope your okay I miss you and everyone else aswell especially miss Milne, miss Milne how is Ziggy I’m happy we can message again and talk ❤️❤️❤️