P2/3 Diary – Day 3

Hello,

How are you all doing today? I am having a lovely day chilling on my sofa with Ziggy today!

Question of the day:

What is your favourite animal and what do you like about them?ย 

Be safe and keep the comments coming!
Miss Milne ๐Ÿ™‚

10 thoughts on “P2/3 Diary – Day 3”

1. You will all be able to guess I am sure. My favourite animal is…..A penguin of course!
    I like how they walk and I love watching penguin videos!

Miss Milne ๐Ÿ™‚

2. My favourite animal is panda ๐Ÿผ because it has my favourite colours and they are cute and fluffy ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. Thank you for sharing Eshaal! Pandas are great animals. I wonder what facts you could find out about Pandas you didnโ€™t already know?!

Miss Milne ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Your welcome miss Milne, I did not know that Baby pandas are born pink and measure about 15cm โ€“ thatโ€™s about the size of a pencil! They are also born blind and only open their eyes six to eight weeks after birth. I am really amazed as I did not know this and also feel sad that they open there eyes so late not like us when we are born ๐Ÿ˜Š

1. I didnโ€™t know any of that either, thank you for sharing that with me! โ˜บ๏ธ
      I hope you have a fun afternoon!

Miss Milne ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Hi Miss Milne,

My favourite animal is an elephant, I think they are very strong and graceful.

Love

Mrs Creevy xx

1. Thank you so much for sharing Mrs Creevy! I also like elephants. Did you know that elephants love to eat bananas? They can peel their own banana skins!

Hope you are having a great day
      Miss Milne ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Great choices Aila. I wonder if you can find out a fact about penguins you didnโ€™t know before? Eshaal wrote some facts about Pandas that you might like reading!
      I hope youโ€™ve had a great day today!

Miss Milne ๐Ÿ™‚