8 thoughts on “Kindrogan 2015”

1. I feel really excited but a bit nervous at the same time. I can not wait to do raft building, orienteering, toasting marshmallows and sharing a room with James, Andrew G, Jack and Kristian.

2. It absolutely roasting here my favourite thing was when you had to plug up the water pipe and fill it to get the ball.
    I’m very hyper just now.

3. Today we have been doing activities such as trying to block all the holes in a pipe to get the ball out, using a maze board type thing with holes and trying to get the ball from the red zone to the blue zone, one of them we had to use a inner bike tyre and trying to get everyone out in the quickest time, anther one involved five mats and trying not to stand on the grass (my team had nine people in it so that was hard) and if you did you would have to start all over again, there was another one where you had to use your to index fingers and try to get it to the ground without anyone’s fingers lifting off. Our last challenge was where there were nine cut up small pipes and you had to get the ball as far as you could using them (you couldn’t use your fingers) that’s about all.