Outdoor Learning – Plant Life Investigation

P7 took part in a plant life investigation in our local meadow. After collecting samples, pupils worked in their groups to sort, organise and display their findings. They used large construction materials to display their findings  in a creative way.

37 thoughts on “Outdoor Learning – Plant Life Investigation”

1. Hi,
    Great photo set. What a wonderful lesson. It looks like the weather helped too.
    Did you identify some of the plants you found?
    I love to the way you have shown what you found in creative ways rather than just setting it out in simple rows or dishes.
    Happy Blogging!

2. Had a great time hope everyone enjoyed and you all done well congrats to all.Thanks everyone in Five Night’s At StPatrick’s and everyone in the school P7Band P7A you all got amazing flowers and when you set them out it was amazing! Hope u all enjoyed and well done 🙂

3. Me and my group was soopa-doopa at finding and building plants and a den for all the plants and two of the very big plants and they were in pipes as big plant pots.

4. I really enjoyed going to the meadow to collect samples of plant life samples I really enjoyd working as a group and my group and the others done really good.

5. WOW that was so much fun because it’s not often that we get out so, YEA well done and I cant wait to do more on the subject. So that was awesome and maybe we could try and spell Mrs Gren with the plant life around us or do a Mrs Gren POSTER.

6. I enjoyed the meadow for looking for samples and leaves and once I got back I got to build stuff that was outsanding that = fun.

7. Going down into the meadow was so much fun because they was so much plant life, and you don’t get to see plant life like we did all of the time.
    BEST SCHOOL TOPIC EVER!!!!!

8. That was the best day ever ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺