13 thoughts on “P6 and P7 go to the cinema!”

1. on our way to the cinema we walked to the train station and got of at pets at home. when the movie started jamie morton and chloe mitchell fell asleep.

2. me and jamie loved the film although he fell a sleep half way through it. our favourite bit was when usless fainted. me and jamie

3. Iwould give it an seven out of eleven . it was quite good but some of it gave away the ending . I don’t think there will be a nother narnia film because of it though .

4. Narnia was awesome and funny. i liked how jamie morton and chloe mitchell slept. On the way back we we were quizzed. we had 10 general knowledge questions,5 capital city questions and 5 entertainment questions.

5. hi, on the way we walked to the train station then wached Narnia: Voyage of Dawn Treader it was amazing !!!!!!!!!!

6. I really enjoyed the cinema! I really liked the part when the picture became came real and the room came full of water.It was also funny when Jamie Morton fell asleep because lewis and i gave him a fright!!!

7. i loved the movie. My best part was when lucy turned into her big sister but it was a dream and she seen a lion that could talk. On the way there and on the way back we took a train we went with p7 as well. I had great fun.

8. i really loved the film it was funny because Jamie Morton fell asleep half way through narnia. Rebecca and me gave him a fright and he nearly fell off his seat because he jumped !!!!!!!!!!

9. Me and Emma-Louise loved the film but at the end Rebecca and Sophie started crying because the little mouse had to leave and Lucy,Edmind and eustin would never see him again.

10. p6 and p7 went to the cinema in the train. We watched Narnia the voyage of dawn treader. My favourite part was when the dragon flew onto the ship.

11. i loved the movie the part i liked was when the water came out the picture and they were in the sea.it was funny when the boy turnd into a drangon we got a train back so did p7 before that we did aquiz it was fun.

12. Narnia was very funny and the best part of the film was when the boy turned into a dragon.we liked that we got the train there and back and it was funny becuase zoe was scared to go on the train.