'Choices For Life' Day Out

We’ve been so busy recently – it’s hard to keep up! Chloe D put this comment on her individual blog about our recent day out to the ‘Choices for Life’ event. Thank you, Chloe! It sounds like you had a great time! You can read her post below.

Choices for life!!Xx

“We went to the choices for life concert it was great.It had live music they done a game called family fortunes and the simpsons family won but they weren’t real they also had a play about a girl who took drugs and died because of them!!Everyone was dancing to the music.The people who performed were Pacific avenue, Natalie james, bell’s lil-chris.jpgboys and lil chris.My favourite part was when lil chris was singing and when we played family fortunes.No wait all of it was my favourite especcially lil chris!!! We each got a goodie bag with a pencil in it, a pencil case, a rubber, a ruler, a water bottle and a bag!!”

Below is Danni’s entry about the event.  

“Today we went to a safety talk about making the right choices in life. Such as don’t take drugs don’t smoke and lots of other things. There was a play of these teenagers how they went from high school from primary school. It was a great play but a bit sad at the end!!We played a game but my team lost so I wont say much about that!! In between all this there was singers there….. Little Chris , Bells boys , A singer that is famous in Switzerland and a band called Pacific Avenue . It was brilliant . There was loads of schools there from all over. I had a great day!!”

You can read more from Danni’s blog by clicking here.

2 thoughts on “'Choices For Life' Day Out”

1. It sounds as if you really enjoyed it. Did you get his autograph cause if you didn`t i think you should get one next time because i think i would be really cool.