Fàilte

Head Teacher’s Introduction

Dear Parent/Carer and friends,

I would like to welcome you and your child to Sgoil Uibhist a Tuath and extend a warm welcome to those of you joining our school community for the first time.

In Sgoil Uibhist a Tuath we aim to provide a happy, stimulating and secure environment that encourages positive working attitudes in all our pupils and fosters respect and tolerance for the beliefs and opinions of others.

Many of you will already have close links with the school and I look forward to working with you to strengthen existing relationships. Throughout the session various activities, events and meetings will be organised in order to involve you in the life of the school.  We look forward to working together to develop a partnership that will enable each child to achieve their full potential and hope you enjoy being part of our flourishing school community.

Our aim is to provide an educational experience of the highest quality for all children. We work closely with other agencies to ensure all pupils are well supported and enjoy an education that encourages them to be the best they can be in order to provide them with skills for learning, life and work. We have a dedicated and hardworking staff who strive to provide challenging and exciting learning opportunities for all.

We are very proud and appreciative of the invaluable support we receive from parents and the wider community.

I look forward to meeting you in your time as a parent in our school.

If you wish to find out more about any aspect of our school please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely

Sarah Jane MacSween 

(Head Teacher)

Using Glow Wordpress