Pupils comments earlier today!

The journey dragged on a bit but it was good to finally reach the centre. Haven’t done very many activities today but we are looking forward to participating in the various events througout the week. The bus journey was slow, I should have taken the bike!

We are hoping that the weather will be nice and that we will be able to enjoy all the activities as much as possible. We are aiming to conquer all of the challenges that we are faced with. We expect to have lots os fun and hope to take a lot away from this experience.

Eachainn & Owen

Hey guys, just to let you know how we are getting on.

First of all, the journey was really long yesterday, but we stopped twice for a break and something to eat. We got to the Kingswood center at 9:00pm, I was shattered! And to make that worse, we had to make our own beds, but first we went to the centre for soup and sandwiches, the soup was ok. This morning we got up at aound 7:00am and we had breakfast which was really good-I had bacon and a crusty roll- yummy. Today we have just been taking things easy, but for the rest of the week we will be rushed off our feet. That’s it for now, bye 🙂

Lauren

2 thoughts on “Pupils comments earlier today!”

1. Just finding my way around this site – I’m new to blogging! Tell Katie Morrison her mum says hi!

2. Hello! Hope the rain clears up for you! So good that you\’re doing a blog so we can keep up to date with what you\’re all up to! Have a great week – make the most of the bacon rolls mmmmm… Have fun!!!!