Primary 4b’s Blog

There have been many achievements in P4b this month.

Our class has been learning how to do front flips on the bars, hand stands, round offs and forward rolls in gymnastics. Some pupils took their gymnastic skills into the swimming pool!

A couple of pupils took part in family celebrations and helped their parents with the shopping.

We looked after little brothers and sisters.

Pupils have been skipping in the playground. 159 is a class record! Some pupils made their own Halloween costumes all by themselves.

Martial Arts, Running and Swimming have featured heavily at the centre of our class’s pupil achievements. Some pupils are getting better at ‘Keepy Uppies’. Many of our pupils are being awarded with the prestigious Pupil of the Week award in class. Charity work has also been an achievement in Primary 4b.

In PE the pupils have been developing rhythm and timing in basketball demonstrating multi directional speed with control.   “I can bounce the ball between both my hands” said Judah.

In Science we have been studying electrical circuits and collaborated in an experiment by making an electrical circuit using a battery, crocodile clips and outputs such as a fan, light bulb and buzzer. Noah said, “I found it fun because we got to experiment with our friends.”