Week Beginning 4th October

Welcome to our class blog this week! We have been very busy this week before our October holidays!

P.E

We learned a new game called ‘Rainbow Tig’.  We all got a colour and when the teacher called our colour we had to run from one end of the MUGA to the other.  If the teacher called ‘Rainbow’ everyone ran across.  If you got caught, you became a tigger. – Brooke

We were learning about adjectives and nouns – Finn

We went around the classroom, looking for nouns.  Nouns are names, places or things – Lewis

Play

We made a cable car.  We used Calum’s water bottle to make the cable car more secure and then we put some bricks in front of Calum’s water bottle so it didn’t fall forwards.  We tied the other end of the cable car to the whiteboard – Haroon

It was pretty hard but we managed to make it so I collected the bricks – Matthew

We made the cable car and my water bottle was a fuel tank for it and we attached a cable along it to create a real cable car.  Before we added the bottom, it looked like a pizza cutter – Calum

Woodland

We were learning about Venn Diagrams and for example, in a Venn Diagram you might have brown in one circle and leaf in the other.  In the middle you would put brown leaves – Ben

We were also given some free time at th end.

We were playing a game and being pandas.  I was a baby one and I was always hungry – Freya

We hope you enjoyed our blog, have a great October holiday! – All of Primary 3C