Week Beginning 13th September 2021

Welcome to this week’s blog.  We have had a very busy week in Primary 3C!

Woodland

This week started with lots of fun in the Woodland area!

We were making an activity trail for others in our class to try and complete – Freya

We were playing dinosaurs and we pretended that the wood was food – Lewis

Fynn was the leader of the dinosaurs – Benjamin

We were playing as koalas and Matthew was  the feeder – Keir

P.E

On Wednesday we were playing ‘corners’ and each corner was a season – Rose

We were running and everyone was a tigger and you do rock, paper scissors if you tig at the same time – Arran

We were writing about a picture about a troll and discussed with a partner what happened before.  We tried to include 2 different types of punctuation and had to include a beginning, middle and end – Ben

The Eqyptians

We were trying to make Egyptian items in our class.  People were trying to make temples, pyramids and the coffins – Sunny

Some people were working with the Lego and construction.  People who were working in construction were designing a house and a tomb and the people using the Lego were making a pyramid – Matthew

I was making a pyramid with the cubes.  I was doing 1 to 2 all the way up to 5 – William

Me and Abby were making a 3D pyramid.  Abby cut out the pieces and I stuck them together – Benjamin

We also added these plants around it that I picked outside – Abby

I drew a pyramid and when I finished it I put it on the wall – Lewis

I made a pyramid and I added some more Egyptian symbols around the side.  They are called hieroglyphics.  I also drew a pharaoh – Jude

We were making pyramids and jewellery because men and women used to wear jewellery – Sophie and Sarah

Me and Keir were building an Egyptian house and we used blocks and rulers as the roof and we made a Lego boat as well – Calum

Also, in the front room we made a couch – Keir

I was making an Egyptian house and I used different coloured pens on the whiteboard.  I also drew a pyramid and made a sun in the corner – Daniel

We were making coffins with Lego – Freya

I put a spider inside and it looked like a mummy shaking around – Arran

We were making a pyramid and Ben made a house with booby traps and there was spikes upstairs and on the roof.  Then there would be a mummy that would try to catch you and if you get passed the mummy you got treasure – Sunny and Ben.

Thank you for reading our blog, have a good day!