Merry Christmas Everyone!

Welcome back to our final blog of 2020! It has been a fun-filled, festive week in Primary 1c!

We had so much fun at our Christmas party! We played lots of games, had a delicious snack and showed off lots of cool dance moves! It was so hard for Miss Wallace to choose someone as best dancer because we were all so amazing!

We couldn’t believe it when a special visitor dropped by to deliver presents for us. We were so excited to receive a book for us to enjoy over the Christmas holidays.

We have loved doing lots of Christmas crafts this week.

We created pictures of melted snowmen. We used our imaginations to come up with an interesting reason as to why our snowman would melt. Some ideas were, he was too close to the sun, he was sunbathing and another idea was that he had a hot chocolate to drink!

We made some Christmas cards! Our designs were so creative and festive!

We also made our very own Christmas tree decorations!

Wow we really have been busy!

We hope you enjoyed watching our Nativity performance. If you haven’t seen it yet it is on our Google Classroom for you to enjoy. We had so much fun making it!!

Well done boys and girls. You have all been working so hard during your time in Primary 1 so far. You all make me so proud every day! I can’t wait to see what 2021 has in store for you!

I hope you enjoy a well earned rest during the Christmas holidays. I can’t wait to hear all about your adventures when we return in the new year! I will be missing you all over the holidays!

Thank you so much for all of the lovely Christmas gifts I have received. It was so generous of you all. I am blown away by your generosity. Thank you again!! I am looking forward to enjoying all of them over the Christmas break.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year! Have a wonderful holiday xx