Topic: The Circus

Our topic theme this term is ‘The Circus.’ We have added some circus-based learning activities to the Class Mull Teams page and suggestions of activities to help create your very own ‘Home Circus Day’, during the last week of term. Log in using your Glow username and password to access the Team page. Hope you are all well, Mr. Laird.

Garden Adventures!

With the weather giving us a helping hand through this challenging time, why not try some outdoor learning in the garden or a local outdoor space? To access some fun garden themed learning activities, and resources to support signed storytelling of ‘The Hungry Caterpillar’, which celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2019, log into your pupil Glow account. Visit your Outlook account and the Class Mull ‘Microsoft Teams’ page: General Posts, where you can also post and share photographs of your outdoor adventures, which we would love to see!!

Missing all our Class Mull pupils.

The Class Mull Team

Welcome back to School!

Good Morning Class Mull. Welcome back to school and a new term. I hope you all had a happy and safe holiday.

The weather has been nice and sunny! To help you enjoy some time in the garden or in a local outside space, I have put together some fun outdoor learning activities that you can try. Make sure you log into your Glow account to access the Class Mull Microsoft Team and your Glow Outlook where we have added new posts this morning.

The Class Mull Team

Happy Easter Holidays!!

Free Easter Transparent Background, Download Free Clip Art, Free ...

Happy Holidays to all our amazing Class Mull pupils and their families. Well done for all your hard work this term!

We hope you have a relaxing, happy and healthy holiday and a all our very best wishes for a Happy Easter.

from

The Class Mull Team

Class Mull Home Learning

INFORMATION

Good Morning to all Class Mull pupils and parents.

Remember that you can keep in touch with me and find activities that I have been posting by accessing Glow using your username and passwords.

Once you have accessed Glow, add the Microsoft Office app to your Glow launchpad, then you can access your Glow Outlook and Microsoft Teams. I have been sharing activities on both. When you open up ‘Teams’ simply find the Class Mull Team and see the posts I have put on.

I have attached a link to the IMS guide on how to access GLOW and many of the apps on the site, which can also be found on the school Twitter feed.

I hope you are all well.

Mr Laird

How to access Glow resources from home IMS 2020 (1)