Monday 23rd March

Hi everyone,

Until I hear from everyone in our class on the google classroom , I will post a short plan of each day on our class blog. Once I know everyone is accessing the Google Class successfully I will stop posting here.

As this is just a blog and open for everyone to see there will be limited  content.  I will put up as much as I can to help guide your day.

Monday Targets

Literacy: Let’s have a go at reading today.

Click on the attached link and read with your grown up the book ‘ The little Red Hen’. Challenge yourself to read it to your grown up. They can help you with any words you get stuck on.

Talk to a grown up about the questions in the writing frame. Have a go at answering them in your jotter if you want. This will be tricky and a big challenge so just chat about them if you prefer.

Can you draw a picture of your favourite part of the story. You could write a sentence to tell me why you liked it best. If you want you can type your answer in the comments box.

https://classroom.google.com/w/Mzc1Njc4MDc2MjRa/t/all

Maths

Let’s revise our number stories.

Let’s revise our number stories.

Today we are going to revise the story of 6. Watch the number bonds song and use your jotter to rainbow write the story of 6.
2+4=6
4+2=6

Challenge:
Find 6 toys to build each calculation of 6.
Can you make a subtraction calculation of 6? remember when is take away you always start with the biggest number :
6-2=4
6-4=2

French:

practise counting to 10 in French. if you want to challenge yourself have a go at counting on further. Let a member of your family hear you and test you. Maybe you can even test them.

Follow the link to find the clips to help you.

Good Luck Primary 1.

Miss Lowson