Learning Online

Hi Everyone,

Our Google Classroom has been up and running since August, so we are ready for learning at home. Just in case anyone is having problems I sent home lots of information in your learning packs.

I also sent home a copy of the children’s  Education City login which will always have access to games to support our previous learning.

Another good option is sumdog, you don’t need a login for this just now so just search for sumdog and start playing, it will adapt to the answers given so its important the children answer these questions to allow the game to adapt to their own level. Have a go and let me know through the google classroom how you are getting on.

Here are some instructions for logging onto our Google Classroom.

If it asks for your glow email, this is your glow username followed by @er.glow.scot NOT @glow.sch.uk as is written in your home learning pack. This is incorrect and will not work. For example gw15surnameforename@er.glow.scot

To access Google Classroom you have two options:

1. Go to the Glow Login website. Use your ‘gw’ login. Scroll down and select the app for Google Classroom.

2. Download the Google Classroom App on your smartphone/ tablet/ iPad. Use our class login code or your ‘gw’ email to access our classroom.

3. you should now just be able to click to open the classroom Primary 1/1 2019 but if it asks you to join just click accept or join and you will be able to get into the feed.

I cannot post the class code on here for security reasons. Please share with families in our class to help us work together.

The boys and girls have all logged onto Glow in class and have successfully used Google Classroom in school so hopefully this is easy to access at home.

Good luck everyone, I hope you enjoy this new way of learning, its going to be an adventure for us all but we will try hard and be successful I’m sure of it!

Miss Lowson