For more information please click here.
How you can help your Young Person.
Please click here
Newsletter Dec 2019, click here.
The Woodfarm Literacy and Numeracy Newsletter is an initiative to promote literacy and numeracy to the whole school. Many thanks to J Galt, L Wilson, M Ward, L Reilly, J Yates, P McNally and S Strathern for their guidance, help and contributions.
S2 pupils participated in a refresh of study skills and a further focus on developing the young workforce in an interactive session with Jen Kemp from Live’N’Learn. The pupils enjoyed the activities and developed skills to support well-informed decisions around choosing curricular pathways in the Broad General Education and in the Senior Phase.
Please click here for the S5/S6 Prelim Timetable 2020.
Please visit www.eastrenchampionsboards.co.uk
The purpose of this online support is to improve the experience of care experienced young people in East Renfrewshire, and the website contains a wide range of useful content.
For more information please click here :
The Woodfarm Literacy and Numeracy Newsletter is an initiative to promote literacy and numeracy across the whole school. Many thanks to staff for their guidance, help and contributions.
Click here to view the Newsletter
At Woodfarm high we recognise that parents and carers must be valued, supported and empowered to be engaged in your child’s lifelong learning journey.
Our aims are to:
- ensure you get the right support at the right times to support your child’s learning;
- provide the resources that you need to assist with home learning;
- ensure dialogue regarding your child’s learning and progress and have opportunities to access teachers around how your child can be best supported.
- expand access to family learning opportunities which support continued learning at home.
To strengthen our approaches and ensure you are at the centre of decision making processes regarding your child’s learning, there will be meeting with parents and carers on Thursday 28th November at 11am in Woodfarm High.
If you are unable to attend and would like to share ideas regarding family learning opportunities and/or home learning, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When? Monday 18th November from 6 – 9pm (start 6.30pm)Where? Islamic Relief’s Office, McCormick House Business Centre , G41 2SE
Who? All under 25
Do you want to learn FREE filmmaking skills?
- If so come along to learn tips and tricks on how to film and tell your story visually!
- Duration: 2,5 hours
- Equipment: only your smartphone/tablet
- Free Pizza 🍕 and drinks 🥤 provided!
The workshop is FREE but registration is compulsory:
- – via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/707698369727918/
- – via EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/79160241413
Note: If you can’t come on Monday, we have a second session on Saturday 14th December. Please book now as places are limited.