Friday Bundle 03.12.21

Hello, I hope everyone is well and, if you have had a few moments to spare recently, have had a chance to look at our Twitter feed seeing some of the varied, fun learning experiences that our children have been involved in.

Festive Cards
Should your child wish to give cards to friends in school they are very welcome to bring these in to hand out to friends in their own class. There is of course absolutely no expectation to do this and we understand that many families choose not to, due to environmental reasons.

End of Term Countdown
I have attached an “End of Term Countdown” which indicates some dates and events that are happening in Netherlee over the coming weeks. This can also be found down the left-hand side of the website.

Please Get in Touch
Please remember that myself, and all members of Netherlee staff, are here if you would like to get in touch with any suggestions, questions or any worries/concerns at all. Please just email us using the usual school email address SchoolMail@netherlee.e-renfrew.sch.uk or call the school office on 0141 570 7260 and someone will get back to you very quickly.

I hope everyone has a really lovely weekend.

Mrs Yvonne Donaldson
Head Teacher

Netherlee Primary School
East Renfrewshire
0141 570 7260

NETHERLEE VALUES: Friendship and Fairness, Respect and Responsibility, Courage and Compassion
NETHERLEE VISION: Our Netherlee Community Working With and For Our Children
Protective Marking – ‘Mark to Protect’
OFFICIAL – No special handling controls and no requirement to mark (routine business information)
OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE – Protective measures/controls required (business sensitive, personal or special category information)