Friday Bundle 19.11.21

Good afternoon

Attachments this week:
Parents Evening Parents Guide
Book Sale Information
Book Sale Flyer

Please see a little request below from our Eco Aware P2a class…

The children of Primary 2a have been looking at ways they can help others and the environment and have started to collect empty, clean, foil crisp packets. The children plan to send these away to a company that use a special iron to turn these crisp packets into insulated blankets that will be given to homeless people in the UK. The children have worked amazingly in class and have already been round the whole school, telling all the children and Mrs Donaldson about their efforts.  So far,  they have collected over 200 packets themselves however, it takes 150 to make each blanket so any help you can give us would be greatly appreciated.

The last day we can receive any clean, foil crisp packets is Friday 26th November and children can bring these to school at any time up until that day. Thank you so much for your support. I am immensely proud of the children for all their efforts so far.  Mrs Lynn

Adverse Weather Guidance
Please click on the link to read important information regarding this.

Book Sale
Please find attached information, and flyer relating to the book sale next week.

Parent Teacher Meetings
Thank you for so efficiently booking your video appointments with your child’s teacher.  My office staff will be on hand both nights next week to help anyone who has any last minute difficulties accessing their appointment- please do give them a call before your appointment time starts and they will be happy to help.  Please find attached our handy parent guide to help with logging in on the night. However, I am very confident that, just like last session, this system will run extremely smoothly once again.  I am delighted that almost 100% (over 99%) of parents having signed up for an appointment, once again demonstrating the interest and support that Netherlee parents have, in and for, their children’s learning.

Have a lovely weekend and I hope you enjoy the “A Very, Merry Clarkston Christmas’ if you are able to go along on Saturday.

Mrs Yvonne Donaldson
Head Teacher