Friday Bundle 18.06.21

Good afternoon everyone,

This week I have the following links to share with you:

• August 2021 Teacher/ Class List (children will meet their new teacher on Tuesday of next week – document sent via email)
  • August 2021 Room Plan (Children won’t be able to physically enter their new classroom this year but will be able to walk past it next week at some point.  We hope the Room Plan will also let you discuss the location with your child – document sent via email)
  •  Useful Information for Parents for August Return: click to read
  • PTA SWAY Newsletter Netherlee PTA 2020/21
  • ERC Summer of Play Programme: Click to read

As there is already quite a lot of information contained within these links, I will leave my update here for this week.  There has been a great deal of exciting activities taking place this week in school and I hope that you can take a few moments to look on our Twitter Feed to enjoy these captured moments.

School will close early on the last day of term, Friday 25th June ahead of the summer holiday. Children in P1 and P2 should be collected at 12.45pm from their usual gates and children in P3-P7 should be collected at 1pm from their usual gates and collection points.

With regards to lunches on the last day of term, P1-3 will be offered a soup, or a cheese, tuna or chicken sandwich with some water. Any children eligible for free school meals in P4-7 will be offered the same should parents wish. Please contact us to let us know, if this is the case.

If you have ordered school photographs, your child will bring these home today. Please check your child’s bag. If your order was submitted late your photographs will follow from the photographer.

I will be back in touch again on Thursday of next week with a final update, including our last SWAY Newsletter for this session which is a round up and celebration of lots of the achievements, including some acts of kindness, that have taken place in Netherlee this year.

I hope you enjoy the weekend and are very much looking forward to an exciting evening of sport tonight!

Mrs Yvonne Donaldson
Head Teacher