Friday Bundle 12.02.21

Hello again everyone,

I hope you have all managed to enjoy some fun outdoors, playing or relaxing in the beautiful snowy weather that we have had recently.  If you pop onto our Twitter Feed you may even see some school and nursery staff having fun in the snow ourselves this morning. J

As this has been a short week, and also as we are currently waiting on the next Scottish Government update on Tuesday, I don’t really have a great deal to update you on this week.  I will of course be in touch again next week to share any relevant information in relation to this update.  If it is decided by the Scottish Government that P1-3 children will return to school on 22nd Feb, I would like to give the P1-3 teachers an opportunity to come into school ahead of this date, in order to prepare their classrooms for welcoming the children back.  As such, I have allocated each stage of teachers a day for this – P1 Wednesday 17th, P2 Thursday 18th and P3 Friday 19th, and on each appropriate day teachers will of course still provide remote learning for the children which will be posted on GC in the usual way, however there will be no live meets for that one day. Thank you for your support and understanding with this.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming all parents and carers who would like to, and are able to, join the Leadership Team at the next round of Live Google Parent Meets over the course of the next two weeks – the link for these will be sent out to you the evening before.  Please remember, these are informal opportunities for you to “come along” and ask any general questions that you may have just now.  As always, if you would like to discuss your own child, please do get in touch with us and we will be happy to help in any way that we can.

The next Netherlee Parent Council Meeting will take place, virtually, on Wednesday 24th February 2021 at 7pm (agenda to follow).

PTA-social-info.

Have a good weekend everyone, take care.

Mrs Donaldson