In Mearns Primary, we believe that celebrating success and achievements empower pupils to aim for higher levels of attainment. We work hard to promote a strong ethos of achievement by promoting a can do attitude in pupils and staff.
There is a wide range of opportunities for pupils to demonstrate achievement, citizenship and enterprise skills though class work, competitions and a variety of out of school activities. Pupils enjoy recording their achievements in their Class Blogs.
Achievements are also celebrated and recorded in many different ways including:
- Achievement display at Assembly – sharing success with parents and school visitors
- Enterprise events – most of which are shared with parents
- Whole school and class led assemblies
- Extra curricular clubs and external competitions
- Excellent choir performances including school show
- Encouragement stampers, stickers and certificates at stage assemblies
Tell Us About Your Child’s Successes and Achievements
We love celebrating our pupils’ achievements out of school. Thank you to all of the parents who have let us know what their children have been up to. If you would like to let us know about your child’s achievements, please complete the form below.
Please remember to ensure that if you are sending in a picture, that there are no other pupils in it and that you are happy for this to be shared in the newsletter.