Our Assembly Week (and other things)

This week we had our P4 assembly. Thank you to all the people that came along to support us, we had a great time sharing our learning with you all.

In addition to the assembly we have also started sharing our Polar Explorer Research.

‘My PowerPoint did not work so I switched to plan B and used the board instead. It went very well. It was about Ann Bancroft who is from Minnesota. She has achieved a lot more than just going to the Arctic and Antarctic. She started off as a teacher and then became an explorer’.     Matilda

‘My research was about Rosie Stancer and she wants to go to a desert for her next expedition. She works in a charity shop to help 500 children and adults’. Muriam

We have also been learning about sound vibrations in Science.

‘We learned that sound is made by vibrations. We used a tuning fork and hit it off a table then put it against a ping pong ball hanging from string. We found that the tuning fork made the ball move’. Ryan

‘When we hit the tuning fork off the table and then dipped it in the water, the water squirted everywhere because the fork was vibrating’. Samyan

‘The water experiment was my favourite experiment because it was funny splashing everyone’. Adam

img_7348img_7347img_7345img_7344img_7338img_7354img_7350img_7349img_7364img_7363img_7360img_7357