St Joseph's Academy – East Ayrshire

Fidelis Justus Prudens

Statutory Consultation Update

Dear Parents/Carers,

Please find below a message from Julie Muir, Strategic Education Manager. As you know, the initial consultation on the proposed relocation of Willowbank Senior Phase pupils to a bespoke area within our campus was postponed in December.

Kind Regards

Mr Kane

Please note that the Statutory Consultation to examine the proposals to extend Willowbank School by creating a new self-contained facility at St Joseph’s Campus  will resume in January 2021. The Public Meeting (Video Conference) is scheduled to take place on Thursday 14 January 7pm-9pm and login details will be provided via the School App. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all parents/carers to participate in the meeting. 

As the holidays approach, I hope you are able to safely spend some quality time with family and friends over the Christmas period and I look forward to meeting with you all in the New Year.

Shared on behalf of Julie Muir (Strategic Education Manager – Inclusion)