Monthly Archives: January 2021

Friday 29th January

Good Morning boys and girls

Happy Friday.

Thank you for all of your hard work again this week. I can’t believe we are almost into the second month of the year already. January has been such a quick month. I am looking forward to having one of my favourite dinners tonight…can you guess what that might be? Let me know what your favourite dinner is.

Thursday 28th January

Good morning boys and girls.

My mindfulness colouring book arrived yesterday which I am looking forward to getting started with. I am noticing how it is starting to get a bit lighter at nights now. When I go out for my walk, I love being in the countryside and the woods. I love listening to the river…I find it very relaxing. What kind of things do you notice when you are out on your walks? Are you noticing any changes outdoors? Leave me a comment below.

Have another good day. Keep smiling!

25 January 2021

Good morning P1B! I loved seeing all of your work last week. You are all doing really well. I tried to upload the dictated sentences for you as a video but unfortunately the ipads in school aren’t working at the moment and it won’t let me upload from my phone. :(. We will get live lessons recorded again as soon as we are able to do so.

I hope you have had a good weekend and I look forward to seeing your completed tasks this week.

25.1-plan-1 (2)

au-n-557-which-holds-more-powerpoint_ver_2

cfe-ss-385-lets-learn-about-scottish-food-and-drink-powerpoint_ver_6

Gargieston PE Home Learning (1)

t-c-254584-everyday-objects-capacity-activity-sheet_ver_4

T-L-5291-Heid-Shooders-Knaps-and-Taes-Lyric-Sheet

t-tp-857-what-does-a-paramedic-do-powerpoint-_ver_2