Welcome

Welcome to James Hamilton Early Childhood Centre where staff look forward to working with you in collaboration with East Ayrshire Council. I hope you find the information included within this handbook helpful.

Our staff team at James Hamilton consist of highly skilled and motivated individuals who strive to provide high quality care and education across the centre. Staff use a nurturing and caring approach when working with children and families. This was highlighted as an area of good practice within our Care Inspectorate report. We value each child as an individual and support them in developing their confidence as well as building on their strengths.

Partnership working is highly important to us at James Hamilton Early Childhood Centre. We work effectively to communicate and build trusting and respectful relationships with all service users. As a centre we aim to provide an excellent service and welcome any input or comments to support us in achieving this.

If you require further information regarding any of the enclosed details or have any concerns please to do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to assist you with any matter.

Julie Clelland
Head of Centre

An East Ayrshire Council site