Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P2B – Tuesday 26th January

Hello Primary 2B 🙂

I hope you are all well and have been managing with the work yesterday. Remember it is very important to take breaks and get fresh air.

I am trying something new today as we are starting to do more interactive lessons. I have used Sway for our home learning tasks. It is very easy to use. Just follow the link and everything you need is on the page. It is similar to word document except videos are embedded a lot easier. I have videos where I am talking to each of the spelling groups (I have a stuffy nose so apologies in advance for my voice). This is new for me too and I am still trying to get the hang of sway and explore all it has to offer. However, if you have any questions or are struggling please let me know (jaclyn.baillie@eastayrshire.org.uk) and I will try to answer to the best of my ability. You do not need to download anything it will just open like a link. Just click the image below.

Go to this Sway

Please click below for the topic grid. Try to complete one activity today if possible.

Toys from the past topic grid of activities

Happy swaying 🤞  and have a wonderful day!

Miss Baillie