Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P3 Thursday 14th January

Hi P3

I hope you are all well and adjusting to doing your learning a bit differently. I know lots of you are working really hard so well done!

Did you manage to get some exercise yesterday? I did PE with Joe and I have to say I am feeling it in my legs this morning šŸ™‚ Hopefully the weather will get a bit better and we can all get outside for some fresh air and to get moving.

I’ve posted your spelling words again here as you will need them for an activity today. Keep practising them ~ I’d like you to test yourself on your words tomorrow. Spelling words

I know lots of you have been on the activities I’ve set for you on Education City, try and have a look if you’ve not tried them yet. There are 2 for maths and 2 for language.

The rest of your work for today is here in the link P3 Thursday 14th January

Have a great day P3, I’d love to hear from you and find out how you’re getting on. My email is maureen.mcmillan@eastayrshire.org.uk

Mrs McMillan šŸ™‚