Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P2B – Thursday 14th January

Hello Primary 2B,

I hope you are having a good week so far. Thank you to everyone that got in touch and emailed me yesterday to let me know how you are getting on and how your Christmas break was. I enjoyed hearing from you all as I know you miss being in class as much as I do. Although, I have to say I am very impressed with the work everyone has been doing and remaining positive! We really are just the most FANTASTIC class! 🙂

Remember to take breaks and make sure you get some fresh air. I have been going on walks every day just to get out of my flat for a little while. Helping around the house and playing games etc are also teaching you life skills such as responsibility and sharing.

Please click below for the home learning today. Literacy includes phonic work and reading work, numeracy is on Education City and some science today as we look back at our Weather topic with a cool video from Blue Peter. Enjoy 🙂

Thursday 14th January

Have a wonderful day!

Miss Baillie