Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P7 Monday 11th January

Good morning P7,

Welcome back, I hope you have all had a lovely time over Christmas and New Year and managed to stay safe and well.

I was very much looking forward to seeing you all now we’re in 2021, however, for the moment we will just have to keep in touch through email and Teams.

Please use our Teams group to find your tasks for each day.  I will also attach the daily tasks to this blog until we all get settled into locating everything on Teams.  All going well, you should find the daily diary and any other resources you need through the ‘General’ channel in our Team – as you can see in the image.  Please email me if you have any difficulties.

I am hoping to hold a short meeting with you this afternoon through the Teams group.  I have set the meeting for 2pm and hope that you will be able to take part so we can all catch up with each other.  If you are able to participate please ensure you read the ‘Online Rules’ document first.  You will find this on Teams in the general posts.

Well, let’s get started then, I’m looking forward to hearing from you all and seeing your work.

Have a great day,

Mrs J

Daily Diary Mon 11th Jan