Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P2M homework 2nd Nov 2020

Hello everyone

I hope you all enjoyed Hallowe’en , I heard that you lots of you dressed up on Friday at  school, our school  must have looked very different on Friday with all the funny outfits and some of the teachers looking a bit different too! I saw some photos of the Pumpkin trail on Friday night,it looked very spooky and exciting. Well done to everyone who helped make it happen and I’m  sure everyone who went had a great night. It made up for not being able to go Trick or Treating this year

We did lots of Hallow’een activities last week both outside and inside  , we listened to the story Room on the Broom and we made the witch .  In Numeracy we have been learning to sequence and order numbers to 100,adding 10 and 11 to a number and subtraction. We have been working hard on all our numeracy activities.  This week we are going to begin our new Topic The Ocean

Keep practising all your words at home and remember to read your book to someone at home.

Our new phoneme this week is ee

Words to practise

Red group  green three sleep feel need deep

Common words’; this  that then  with

Blue group hen red pen nest rest

Common words  just  you  be  me

Read a book and see how many ee words you can spot in the book

Mrs Muir and Mrs Miller