Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P6P Thursday 11th March and Friday 12th March 2021

Good morning Primary 6,

Welcome to our last couple of days of home learning! I am so excited to get back to our classroom and I’m sure you all are too. I look forward to seeing you all on Monday and can’t wait to hear all your news.

You will notice that I have posted your activities for today and tomorrow on our Teams page. You can decide which activities you would like to do today and which activities you would like to do tomorrow.

As always, please email me if you need me and don’t forget to register at the start of each day.

I have uploaded all the materials you will need on our MS Teams page. You will find the activities on the Class Notebook > Welcome > Thursday 11th and Friday 12th March 2021. You may also have to click on the three books icon at the left hand side to see these options.

All the resources that you will need can be found under the Files tab > Class Materials > Thursday 11th and Friday 12th March 2021.

Have a wonderful weekend when it comes and I will see you on Monday!

Miss McLeish 🙂