Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P5 Wednesday 3rd March 2021

Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I hope that you managed some time outdoors yesterday in the beautiful sunshine.  On my recent walks I have started to notice many snowdrops and colourful crocuses in the gardens which are so pretty and brighten up the day with their dazzling shades.  It won’t be long before we see the daffodils and tulips appear too then we will know that Spring is really here.

Today there are no hyperlinks to post here but I wanted to remind you that there is a Live Numeracy Lesson at 9.45am this morning which I am looking forward to.

How did you get along with the start of your stories yesterday?  Today’s information can be found in the Literacy Assignment in Teams where you will find more hints and ideas to complete your Eco Adventure in the Factory.

You will find today’s Activity Page in Teams > Class Notebook > Content Library > P5 Daily Resources > Wednesday 3rd March 2021.

Remember to Register this morning and have yourselves a wonderful Wednesday.

Take care and stay safe,

from, Miss Steedman

Snowdrops & Crocuses - Spring Flowers - 129 by VideoMagus | VideoHive