Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P5 Monday 25th January 2021

Good Morning Everyone,

Happy Robert Burns Day!  How many of you will be enjoying a delicious Burns Supper tonight?  Mmmmm!

Today is the start of a new way of posting our daily blogs.  I will write a wee note here in the Daily Blog page but instead of including the Word Document here, I will copy everything into a Class Notebook page in MS Teams.

So today’s work can be found in our P5 2020 – 2021 Team on MS Teams.

Open: Class Notebook > Content Library > P5 Resources > Monday 25th January 2021

There you will find all the details that you need to complete today’s Spelling, Numeracy and Robert Burns Day activities.  On the page are several links which you will need to open, including 2 films about calculating the Perimeter of a 2D shape and a link to a Newsround clip.  There is also a document embedded in the page which is about Scots Words.  If you have any problems opening the Scots Words document, you will also find it in:

Files > Class Resources folder.

Please let me know how this new method of posting works for you.  I know that many of you have been unable to open the Word Documents which is why we are trying this new approach.  E-mail me with your thoughts.

Have a super duper Monday everyone and enjoy Robert Burns Day,

from, Miss Steedman