Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

Friday 15th January P1L and P1R language activities

Good morning Primary 1, I can’t believe that we have been learning online for a week now. I hope your enjoying the tasks and having fun learning at home. Thank you also for the amazing photos of all the wonderful things you have been doing this week and I think everyone has loved Stick Man by Julia Donaldson as much as I have. Please keep sending me all your super work I really enjoy seeing how you are getting on and it shows me what your enjoying too.

Here is today’s link :

Friday 15th January P1L and P1R

In today’s post there are lots of fun things you can try online and I have included a book for you to read and share from Oxford Owl called Tiger’s Family. This website has been really busy so I hope you will manage to try it. Don’t worry if you don’t manage to do everything.

Well done on all the work you have done over the week and have a lovely weekend with your family. We have another great book to enjoy and share together next week.

Take care missing you all

Mrs Carey