Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

Tuesday 12th January 2021 -Mrs Cuthbertson – P1L and P1R Maths

Good morning P1,

I hope you all enjoyed our story about the cat yesterday! We looked again at the days of the week. I can’t wait to see your cats and paper chains. We are going to look at the 12 months of the year today. We will use stories, songs and activities to help us learn as we listen and play. You are working hard on Education City and I have added some new games for you all about the Months of the year. Some of you have contacted me via Mrs Carey as you couldn’t get through to me.  I have realised I typed the wrong e mail address!  You can definitely contact me on

l.cuthbertson@eastayrshire.org.uk

I look forward to hearing from you. Here are the ’12 months of the year’ activities for today. I hope you enjoy them. Don’t forget to share your learning with me.

Tuesday 12th January – Primary 1L and P1R Maths activities

Remember to try your best and if you don’t have the materials you need for an activity, please don’t worry. Just think of another way to do it such as a drawing. I know you are all working hard and I am very proud of you.

Hugs from Mrs Cuthbertson xx