Hurlford Primary School and Early Childhood Centre

An East Ayrshire Council School

P6W: week beginning 11th January 2021

Good morning Primary 6W,

Welcome back!  I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and enjoyed the holidays.  I’m sure you’ve had lots of fun playing outside in the recent snowy weather.  I’m looking forward to catching up with you all and finding out what you’ve been doing during the Christmas break.

I’m sure you are all raring to go with your home learning tasks and activities.  The link to today’s tasks is below my Glowmail address.  I hope you manage to give them a go and do the best you can.  You can send me your work as an email, or put it on a Word document and attach it to an email if you can remember how to do that.  You can also use a notebook or old jotter to record your work.  Please let me know if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.  Remember to take a few short breaks and allow some time for fresh air and exercise.

Have a great day

Mrs Wilson

email: avril.wilson@eastayrshire.org.uk

Monday 11th January 2021