Wednesday Check In

Good morning Primary 3/4,

thank you to everyone who has replied to my check in email, it has been lovely to hear from you.

I enjoyed my holiday Monday and spent time with my family at home. We even had a carry out meal delivered as a treat. It was delicious!

I received a wee random act of kindness gift through my letterbox this week from one of the lovely teachers at Fenwick Primary. It put a big smile on my face and made me feel loved.  #bekind.

Eilidh has been spending her weekend baking. She has now perfected banana loaf and makes one every week for her grandpa. Do you remember we made banana loaf in class together?

Today is my big brother’s 50th birthday (and I know that he shares his birthday with 2 boys in our class!) We are disappointed that we can’t celebrate with all our family together. I have ordered a special afternoon tea to be delivered to him with sandwiches and cakes. We are going to have a virtual family party tonight to celebrate with him. 

I have been trying hard to keep fit and healthy during lockdown and I have a new fitbit that is helping me to get outside and  do lots of steps every day. I have been trying to eat lots of healthy, colourful food during the day too. This is making me feel much happier and in a positive mood .

Stay safe and healthy everyone and let me know what you have been doing.

From Mrs Ross

🙂

2 thoughts on “Wednesday Check In”

1. Mrs Ross
    Eoin cannot log in to his glow account. I checked his details and they are all fine.

Please can you help?

Kind regards
    Laura Brown