Feedback Friday

Good morning  boys and girls, it’s Virtual Sports Day today.

I hope you all have some fun taking part and take lots of photographs to share with the me.

It has been great to see all your hard work during our Health Week. I will share some of your photos and activities at the bottom of this blog. Well done to all of you!

Well done to all of you who took part in the HT walk 500 mile challenge. Here is the video of #teamfenwick.  Hallhouse care home were delighted with their £240.50 donation.

Walk500Miles Challenge Video

It is a holiday weekend so  our Learning Grid will be sent out on Tuesday 26th May with a little video and well-being email from me to you all. So look out for that on Tuesday.

I am so proud of our class in their team effort to come 2nd in the East Ayrshire Sumdog Competition! WELL DONE to you all!   What a #team!

We received a certificate for being the Daily Winners on the 19th May. Here is our certificate and the PDF for you to print at home if you would like. Sumdog Daily Winner Certificate

Outdoor learning  – fishing and heron spotting, just like the heron in This Morning I Met a Whale!

Personal projects and lots of hard work!

Keeping our hearts healthy in Health Week

Puzzles and  still life art work

Feeding the birds

Woodland Olympics

Outdoor Art

2 thoughts on “Feedback Friday”

1. I hope you got your certificate Luke from the contest ! I emailed it to you and put a wee mention on our blog for the last contest ! What a star ! ⭐️⭐️