Wednesday Update

Good morning Primary 3/4

Another busy week and I am really enjoying seeing all your Health Week activities. Lots of you are getting ready for our virtual sports day on Friday.

Exciting news boys and girls ! Primary 3/4  are top of the Sumdog leader board at the moment!  Well done everyone , what a team! Keep on playing and see if we can stay there until Thursday !

My biggest boy, Euan,  started a new summer job this week (since he has now left school).  He is stocking the fruit and vegetables at Morrisons . He is hoping to save lots of his money for when he starts university in September. I am looking forward to using his discount card for all my shopping. Maybe I should  give you a learning task to calculate how much money I will save each week with my shopping 😉

I have been missing spending time with my best friend, like many of you are. We have been friends  since we were 3 years old. I sent her a little card with a photo of us in it to let her know I miss her. I thought you might like to see the photo. They are taken 40  years apart! I wonder if you will  all still be friends in 40 years time.

I have been looking for lots of new activities for you for next week’s learning grid. Joshua asked me to let you all know that he has found a fabulous website that he thinks you might enjoy. This is the website, please ask a grown up to help you :

Adventure Academy

I have been writing lots of your reports and looking at all the hard work you have been doing this week. It makes me smile when I see  your photos  and E-portfolios.

Keep working hard and enjoy spending time with your families.

Take care

Mrs Ross