Feedback Friday

Good Morning Primary 3/4,

I have enjoyed seeing all your VE Day work and photographs from last week and all the miles you have been walking this week.  You are a very busy class!

Some of you have been emailing me to tell me what you have been doing or sending me your photographs of the work you have finished. Lots of you have been updating your e-portfolios or just commenting on the class blog page. Thank you for all your messages, it is lovely to hear from you and to  know that you are all well.

I check every day how you have been getting on with Education City, Giglets and Sumdog tasks. It is great to see the progress you are making with all these activities. I will add new books to Giglets next week. We have entered the East Ayrshire Sumdog Contest, so get playing between 15th May – 21st May!

Here is a selection of some of the work you have been completing at home this week. I am very proud of you all! Well done!

Thank everyone for sharing your learning this week. Enjoy your weekend. See you on Monday with our new learning grid for the week ahead.

Mrs Ross

🙂