Wednesday Check In 22nd April

Hi Primary 3/4 ,

I hope you are all well and  had some time to relax and enjoy the spring sunshine in the holidays.

I enjoyed time with my family.  We  had fun decorating eggs, eating lots of chocolate, gardening, having barbecues, zoom parties with our friends, bike rides and dog walks with Olive.

Did you see the Supermoon on the 7th April? It was huge and very bright in the sky. Eilidh and I went for a walk late in the evening to see it  and took some spooky photos.

I am enjoying looking at your blogs and reading about what you have been doing .  I have been checking Sumdog, Education City and Giglets to see what work you have been trying and some of you have managed to upload your work to your blog or you have emailed it to me or commented on our blog to let me see – well done. It is all very different though and  I am missing seeing you all and being together in school.

The staff  have been keeping in touch through WhatsApp and Zoom calls, we are getting better at Zooming together!  I have been looking for different activities that you will enjoy working on at home and that will challenge you and also consolidate all the things we have been learning in school.

Euan, Fraser, Eilidh and Murray have been working hard to complete all their High School work and we have been following our P3/4 class timetable : Mindful Mondays, Tricky Word Tuesdays, Work It Out Wednesdays, Thankful Thursdays and Fit for Fridays!They think it’s good fun!

Please let me know if you need help with anything.

Take care and be kind 🙂

from Mrs Ross 🙂

2 thoughts on “Wednesday Check In 22nd April”

1. I am glad you saw it too Sophie. It really was so bright in the sky. Funny to think we were both looking at the same moon at the same time ! 🙂
      Mrs Ross