Learning Grid 30.3.20

Good Morning Everyone,

Week Beginning 30.3.20

Primary 3/4 learning grid.

P3 p4 Weekly Grid- 30..3.20

Please click on the image to see the grid.

For daily live events please click on the link below
  • There are a selection of activities which can be completed as and when suits you. Have a chat with adults at home to make your own plan. Please note, you do NOT have to complete all these tasks.
  • If you wish for activities to be checked by your class teacher, please upload these to your EPortfolio by 10am on a Friday. This may be done by creating posts on your EPortfolio or uploading photographs of your work.
  • Class teachers will check all EPortfolios on a Friday and may comment on your work.
  • A new grid will be uploaded every Monday for each class therefore it is important you check the class blog regularly. You will also continue to have access to Giglets and Education City.
New logins have been created for all pupils P2-7 for Sumdog. Your login details will be e-mailed to you. To access this e-mail;
each pupil will need to log in to their own Glow on your launchpad click on the ‘Mail’ tile (Outlook – this should be your first icon) you will then be taken to you mailbox (you may need to select a time-zone first)
It would be good if you have read this and can pass this information on to your peers to make sure everyone is able to access the same information.
From
Mrs Ross 🙂

6 thoughts on “Learning Grid 30.3.20”

1. Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate it. I have been giving Eoin some work to do at home – I have to be honest, not a lot as I feel the kids are worried and unsettled at this time too. But I will try and send some photos. (in addition, Emma had the hospital last week for infusions). However this grids lets me plan some tasks for Eoin, more relevant to what he is doing in class.

Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you and your family are staying safe.

Kind regards
    Laura Brown

1. I am glad that you will be able to try out a few activities this week when ever you have a chance.
      Please take care and remember these are just suggestions for you to try and don’t worry at all if you are not able to complete everything.

Mrs Ross
      🙂

2. Mrs Ross, I left a message here yesterday but I don’t think I hit send – oops.

Can you please advise Eoin’s giglet details as I think he was off when they were giving them out?

Also, how can I send you photos? Does Eoin need to do it on glow or can I email you?

One last thing, the p4 kids hav been keeping in touch via zoom and are loving having a wee video conference call. Great ICT, eh? However, no one has contact details for Isaac or Angel. Is there any way you can contact them and ask their mums to contact us? They can find me on fb or I can email u my telephone number?

Thank you in advance

1. I will email you directly with Eoin’s giglets password. Eoin can update his own blog with photos or you can email me his work.
      SO happy to hear that the class have been able to keep in touch and use their ICT skills! Well done P3/4!
      Mrs Ross:)