Teams work Tuesday and Wednesday

Easter Art

Visit Art for Kids Hub on youtube: https://www.artforkidshub.com/how-to-draw-easter-egg-folding-surprise/

Follow the instructions to make an easter egg folding surprise.  Uupload a picture when you have finished.

Spelling – Common Words

Write your group’s common words for this week out in these four ways: Normal, Rainbow Writing, Cursive and Capital Letters.  Upload a picture when you are finished.

Number Talks – Subtraction

Number Talks – Multiplication

Spelling – Crossword Clues 

Create crossword clues for each of your spelling words e.g. dog – an animal that barks and makes a good pet.  You can upload a Word document or a picture.

These are the things that I have managed to transfer to our Blog.  Unfortunately there are some worksheets and other documents that do not transfer well to the blog.  I would encourage you to try your best with Teams as it is the best way for me to give you feedback on your hard work.  I have found that the app works much better than the online version and I haven’t had any problems with uploading or viewing work this week so I would encourage you to give it another try if it didn’t work for you last week.