Message from Head of Education

Parents/Carers of children attending Bellsbank Primary and Early Childhood Centre (ECC)

Dear parent/carer,

I would like to confirm the temporary arrangements to provide leadership to Bellsbank Primary and ECC following the impending departure of Mr Currie whose last day at Bellsbank will be on Thursday 28th of March.

I am sure you will join with me in thanking Mr Currie for his many years of dedicated service to the school, ECC and community. I am delighted that Mrs Fiona Greig, Head Teacher of Dalmellington Primary and ECC will lead
both schools and centres until the summer and we will assess this arrangement going forward. Mrs Greig is looking forward to working with you and your children and will be supported by Mrs Sullivan as Depute Head Teacher.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support to Mr Currie and to wish you and your families a very restful break over the Easter holiday period.

With warmest regards,

LINDA McAULAY-GRIFFITHS
Chief Education Officer and Head of Education