Hello everyone

We are P6/7 at Kelloholm Primary SchoolΒ and are extremely excited about starting our new blog. We hope to learn about what others are doing in their schools and we want to share our learning with all of you too!

Happy blogging everyone!

FromΒ  P6/7

69 thoughts on “Hello everyone

1. Hi P6/7,
    Welcome to the bootcamp.
    What a brilliant name for a blog.
    I am looking forward to reading your posts.
    Happy blogging

2. I cant wait to start blogging about all our favourite subjects.
    Mines is topic, what about you??

Let’s get Blogging!!!!!!!!!

3. Hello everyone!

Im Geddes from P6/7 Kelloholm and welcome to our blog! Today we voted for house captain! We have 3 teams here at Kelloholm they are Euchan, Kello and Scaur! You can only be a house captain if you are in P7 (which I am). We went to a certain classroom and we said our speech and the rest of the pupils from P4 and up voted. I am in Euchan , and my friend Ellis got it! We were so happy when we got it! Do you have house captains at your school?

4. Hello everyone I’m Christopher from P6/7 enjoy all of the things that we post. The house teams we have are Scaur,Kello and Euchan. I am the house captain for Scaur because I said my speech and people in my team voted for me. Enjoy reading our posts!

5. Hello P 6/7, it’s great to see your first blog. I’m looking forward to reading all your fabulous posts and hopefully the P3/4 class will comment on your posts too.
    Happy Blogging.

6. Hello today we were voting for our house captains but there was disappointment for some people that didn’t get chosen. Do you have any house captains in your school?.

7. Hello some people got to vote for house captains today and the p7 where exited about house captains.
    Do you get house captains at your school?.

8. Hello everyone!
    My name is Olivia and I like to do gymnastics and dance!
    I love playing with my best friend Jill and playing on the trampoline with my little brother!
    My favourite subjects in school are art, maths and literacy!
    What’s yours?
    Have fun blogging everyone πŸ™‚

9. Hello my names Hannah and I am apart of p6/7, but I am a seven. In future I look forward posting all different things on to the blog!

10. Hiya everybody !
    I’m Jill and I am really enjoying being part of this Blogging Bootcamp! I love spending time with my family and friends , having awesome sleepovers , watermelon , swimming , gymnastics and singing πŸ™‚
    my best friends are Olivia , Ellis , Geddes , Becky , Hannah and Christopher !
    I am a P7 , who is also a prefect and one of Scaur’s house captains !
    My favourite subjects in school are P.E , maths and art.
    Happy Blogging everyone πŸ™‚

1. Hi Jill!
      I am a prefect and a house captain too!
      What’s your favourite responsibility in P7?
      Mines is the House Captain πŸ™‚

1. My favourite responsibility is House Captain too ! I can’t wait until sports day and inter house , so we can organise all the sports teams and relay teams πŸ™‚ I love cross country , what is your favourite sport πŸ™‚

11. Hiya Becky , I love cooking , especially chicken noodle soup πŸ™‚
    I also love baking trifles and scones ! Does anybody else like baking? If you do what do you like to bake ?

12. Hello p6/7!
    I am blogging too with my class! p3/4, what is your favourite thing at school? my favourite thing is gym!
    Blake p3/4

13. Well done p6/7 on starting off your blog, it is looking great. We are looking forward to seeing all the things you are learning about and hearing all about your Africa topic.

14. Hi Everyone!

Im Geddes and I am a prefect and also House Captain for Euchan! I also love football! My favourite team is Barcelona and my favourite player is Messi and Neymar jr. I also love other sports too!What is your favourite sport?