St.Andrew's Dumfries Primary 1

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Dumfries and Galloway site

Welcome to Primary 1 2020-2021

Hello everyone and welcome to the Primary 1 class blog. The children and I will be posting photos and information on here as a way of sharing some of the work we have been doing in class.

The children have been settling in very well to Primary 1 and all the routines in class and around the school. We are very luck y to have an ipad in our classroom which the children can use to take photos of their work/creations to share with others. I have posted a selection of photos from the first few weeks including models, peg board pictures, pattern work and play doh creations. When I have all the consent forms in, I will post photos of the children as well as their work.

Please take the time to look through the class blog with your child so they can tell you all about what they have been learning.