Our Breakfast Club is a very popular daily event with many children of all ages.
our families tell us they appreciate our initiative for a number of reasons which include
😊 social opportunities to build positive relationships before school
😊 easy mornings with happy children ready for school to suit home / work routines.
😊 a welcoming, friendly and nutritious start to each day.
Our Breakfast club began in January 2020 and has proven to be a great success – going from strength to strength and developing a real positive buzz to start each day. It starts each morning at 8.15am and everyone is welcome. The cost is 75p each day.
Our parental feedback tells us that this school initiative is valued by families for lots of reasons such as:
- Supporting a healthy daily routine each day.
- Enabling parents to arrange a stress free day and reduce pressure at this busy time.
- Promoting a positive attitude towards school life.
- Building positive relationships with staff and other children.
- Opportunities for taking responsibility i.e. supporting others and being independent.