CURRENTLY THIS IS SUSPENDED due to school closure in line with COVID-19 lockdown.
Our Breakfast club began in January 2020 and has proven to be a great success – going from strength to strength and developing a real positive buzz to start each day. I starts each morning at 8.15am and everyone is welcome. The cost is 75p each day/
Our parental feedback tells us that this school initiative is valued by families for lots of reasons i.e.
- Supporting a healthy daily routine each day.
- Enabling parents to arrange a stress free day and reduce pressure at this busy time.
- Promoting a positive attitude towards school life.
- Building positive relationships with staff and other children.
- Opportunities for taking responsibility i.e. supporting others and being independent.