Scoot to the forest!

Today we scooted to the forest with Sustrans! It was great fun despite the weather. When we were at the forest we did some orienteering where we read maps to find a hidden object. We all had a great time.

20 thoughts on “Scoot to the forest!”

1. Hi I am Seth and I thought it was very good but I got lost in the forest and it was very hard to get back to everyone else😅.although I had a lot of fun with my friends so overall it was a good experience for us.

2. My scoot to the forest was very fun. It was very bumpy and I almost fell 😅 . I almost got lost with Eli and Rio on a scavenger hunt but Seth and Connor got lost for a while.

3. My name is Connor and it was the best you went to the forest on a scooter. Me and my partner got lost and it was a very fun and everyone was waiting on us. Then we scootered back to the school and then we had lunch.
    😃

4. It was so funny.I was partners with Harrison and in front of me it was abi and fern.there was a scavenger hunt it was very fun. But Conner and Seth did get lost so we had to wait for them while and adult got them.it was a funny adventure. Many one day we can do more like this.😄

5. Our scoot to the forest was fun and scary at the same time.
    People in our class got lost but we found them.
    After we went straight to lunch and ate things.
    I had lots of fun.

6. I really enjoyed going to the forest it was a great experience I loved going on the scooters with my class mates, I really liked the scavenger hunt it was amazing 😊. Hopefully we will do it again
    It was really good to go out in nature to see all the animals 🐿️🌴🪨🌳💐🌷🌹

7. It was super fun 🤩 I LOVED IT 😍 but it was very muddy and all over the bottom of my tights got super muddy but it was worth it, I didn’t even mind I thought it made me look like I was having a fun adventure and I kinda like getting muddy. It got spooky but that was the best part 👻👹🎃

8. Everyone either brought there own scooter or borrowed one from Sustrans Connor and Seth got lost then briony found them everyone was hungry and tired it was lovely 😊 ❤️❤️

9. I loved the scooter in the forest 🌳 but it was raining ☔️ on Thursday and we got wet and so cold 🥶 and we scooter back to school when our teacher said that got to go back to school for lunch 🥪 before we went scooter to the forest we had snack and break

10. It was really good we had lots of fun .we went there we had a scavenger hunt that was really Cool and I was with Abi she was cool as well we had so much fun . But then Briony called us over she said it is time to go back but two people didn’t show up called Conner and Seth . But Briony found them and we all clapped when the came up the hill kind of we scooted back to school it was really fun when we got back we went to lunch and that’s the end of the scooter story

11. My name is max I loved the scoot to the forest it was so fun 🤩 We had to scooter to the forest and meet at the bench then we got a map 🗺️ to find a food and come back and then we had to go back to school 🏫 for lunch🥪.

12. When I scooted to the forest the road was very bumpy and wet.🌳
    When we got to the forest we were covered in mud.
    When we got to the forest we did a scavenger hunt it was so fun but wet and dirty.

13. We loved scooting to the forest it was a great experience. When we where there we done a scavenger hunt i was partnered with Lucy it was lots of fun. After that we were getting ready to go back to school but we then realised that Connor and Seth got lost we managed to find them. We would definitely do it again 👍

14. We enjoyed our visit to the forest it is a great experience.
    We done a scavenger hunt it took me and my partner ruby-leigh a hour to find one!
    it’s because we went the wrong direction!
    by the time we found it we had to go back to school we lost 2 of our class Seth and Connor 🤭 we would definitely go back 😊

15. It was kinda scary I thought I would get kidnapped or lost not going to lie it was very smelly I wish it smelled better😊🌼🍄🌸🌧️❄️💨☔️

16. We enjoyed scooting to the forest!It was so fun!We did a scavenger hunt with my partner Emily.When we were going back we released that Conor and Seth got lost but we had a good time 👍

17. It was fun BUT it was scary 😦 people in our class were getting lost🫣 briny had to scoot around and go find Conner and Seth 😨 but anyways it was really fun the scavenger hunt was so fun on the way back Arthur fell

18. It was very fun BUT it was scary and some people in our class got lost🙀 I think they were a man behind me and Carron I heard footsteps